Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Devil May Cry Gets a Release Date



And it's about damn time too. My feminine side kicks in when I see a shirtless and heavenly figure splattering blood all over the floor with perfect ease and a conceited smile, so I can't help but always be on the lookout for any fresh tips on DMC, which is the new Devil May Cry (there's a big fuss about calling DMC Devil May Cry for this particular installment. It's DMC - get it right). What we do know now is this: that it'll be coming to a PS3 and Xbox near you on January 15, 2013 and it'll be released for PC later on in the year. It will also have it's own booth at E3, so I'll be anxiously sitting at my computer with ice cream, popcorn, and cookies constantly refreshing my twitter feed during E3 weekend.



Besides the release date, we got some character info too! You see, there's this girl named Kat, and I'm not too fond of her because she holds Dante's attention and I don't. Ok, so I'm a fangirl; sue me! Ok, please don't... but seriously though, she should stop that. Anyhow, she's an extremely talented psychic and medium who can see into Limbo, but can't interact with it like Dante does. While she's allegedly sweet and innocent, rainbows and butterflies, yadda yadda yadda, she's the eyes and ears of an organization called The Order and is assigned a mission to guide Dante through Limbo.

That's all that Capcom is really letting us have for now. While I'm a little upset that it's going to be delayed, it's probably for the best so they can spend a little more time working out the bugs and stuff... that, and having a game come out in January wouldn't be a first for them, so this is kind of upkeeping their MO. Be that as it may, I'm still super excited and it's definitely a great way to kick in the new year.

Sources: capcom-unity.org, joystiq.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Comment Form Guidelines: Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
•Not contributing to the conversation: Incessant trolling and nonsense will be deleted.
•Racial remarks/hateful language/personal attacks: If we see it, it's deleted, and you will be blocked.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...